Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNo is on and so comes the first pages of a new Clockwise Series book!

Yes, I know, finally.

I'm excited to get back into Casey and Nate's world, but also Adeline and Marco's -- remember them from Like Clockwork? Worlds will collide when Casey and Adeline meet again. You know what's going to happen....they go back in time together... but to when, exactly?

Ha, you'll have to wait and see!

Nate and Casey will have new relationship obstacles to overcome, of course... :)


Okay, here's a hint:



For those of you who don't know what NaNo is, it's short for NaNoWriMo which is short for National Novel Writing Month (link). Every November writers from all over the world commit to writing 50,000 words in one month! 

Once a week I'll give an update on my word count - I hope you'll cheer me on!


No comments:

Post a Comment