Monday, June 1, 2015

Want Me to Name a Character After You in Counter Clockwise?

This is totally fun! I'm about to turn in Counter Clockwise (The Clockwise Collection #5) to my editor but it's not too late to rename one of the characters - enter this mini Daring Heart's contest to win!



Prize: I will name a character in my novel, Counter Clockwise (The Clockwise Collection #5), after you (or you can choose a name).

Task: Change your FB banner to Daring Hearts and any avatars on your social media sites to the Daring Hearts cover.


Proof: Leave a link to each in the comment section below.

Rules: This contest will be open until June 5th. Winner will be chosen by randomizer.org

Join the Daring Hearts Facebook group to follow the contest.

Trust me - you want your name in my book! :)

10 comments:

  1. permit listened to this blog Obat Benjolan Di Kuping Tradisional this blog is very interesting to see .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud to be able to visit and share information to this website, thanks Obat Ginjal Bengkak

    ReplyDelete